This weeks DOTW = Anti-Freeze!
In Madison WI this week it’s been as high as 61 degrees and lows in the 20’s; but there’s no such thing as climate change…
Anti-Freeze Shots; for two (2) shots grab:
* 2-tall shot glasses and rim with margarita salt (or, skip this step if you like)
* .75 oz. Blanco Tequila
* 1.0 oz. Apple Vodka
* .25 oz. Blue Curacao
* .25 oz. Sweetened Lime Juice
* Ginger Ale (optional)
In a Boston shaker with a scoop of ice add the top four (4) ingredients and SHAKE. Strain into the shot glasses and, if you need training wheels (meaning the shot is stronger than you like) add a splash of ginger ale on top.
Please click the photo for the Video & subscribe to my channel and blog and comment on how you like the shot.
Enjoy! Salud! Cheers!
Anti-Freeze Shots #608DOTW
Happy National Margarita Day!
Ms. China Moon’s Mean Green Moon-a-Rita for Feb. 22nd is the mid-week DOTW recipe today.
You’ll be needing the following:
1) 2 oz. Blanco Tequila
2) .50-.75 oz. Triple Sec/Orange Liqueur
3) Blue Agave syrup or nectar
4) Juice of half a lime
5) Any 2-berries you want (I chose blueberries & raspberries for sweet & slight tartness)
6) Mean-Green Margarita salt
7) Pint glass or Margarita glass
Rim your glass by rotating half or the whole rim in lime juice and dipping in margarita salt; shake off excess. Set aside.
In a Boston shaker, muddle your berries, syrup/nectar and a sliver of lime.
Add ice, tequila and triple sec with the juice of half a lime.
* * * SHAKE *** SHAKE *** SHAKE * * *
Take your Hawthorne & strain into your rimmed glass.
Top with ginger ale and garnish with a lime wedge.
ENJOY! CHEERS! SALUD!
* * * Click the photo below for the How-To video! * * *
National Margarita Day