It’s Super Bowl Sunday and I’ve got a smooth cocktail for today’s game to wash down the wings, pizza and crudités when you want to pass on the beer and wine coolers.
Here’s today’s recipe; *click* on the photo for a video to show you how it’s done!
Bowl Me Over:
- 1.5 oz. Plantation Rum 3-Stars
- 0.25 oz. St. Elder Elderflower liqueur
- 2-3 dashes Angostura Bitters
- *splash* of Martini & Rossi Sweet Vermouth
- Juice of half a Lime
- A Chilled Cocktail Glass
- ‘Good’ Ice
- Seagram’s Ginger Ale
- Garnish Flag of Maraschino Cherry and Lemon Peel
¡Salud! Cheers! from Ms. China